Produced from the indigenous Friulano grapes. Dry and moderately alcoholic, this wine is typical of our Region.
Perfumes are fine and elegant, with a scent of almonds and flowers that anticipates a slightly bitter and pleasant back taste over a well structured body. Vintage 2019 took advantage from a very warm and dry summer. Friulano is excellent as an aperitif, ideal as a complement to fish dishes, suitable also to accompany cheeses and light meats.
– Young and sociable character
– Color: straw yellow with light green reflections
– Nose: slightly fruity, typical hints of wild flowers, almond
– Palate: dry and full, contained acidity, mineral, elegant
– DOC Friuli
– SQNPI certification
– 8/10 ° C, in winter also at cellar temperature
750 ML bottle of dark glass
– Raw ham (San Daniele)
– Local young and semi-aged cheeses (Montasio), typical egg-based dishes
– Potato soup, risotto with livers, liver paté
– Classic local aperitif
– Alcohol content 12,5%
– 88 points Luca Maroni