This wine is typical of the Aquileia area and the Friulian plain. Our 2017 vintage comes with a medium body, fresh and fruity, with grassy hints, and a young and modern mood.
Vinified in steel, Ruby red colour. It has the typical bouquet of red berries and well balanced, rounded acidity.
Refosco is the easy and ideal companion of fatty and fried fish dishes, and accompanies equally well all grilled meats as well as local cheeses. Also during a snack or alone constitutes a refreshing red wine drink.
– Young and balanced character
– Color: deep ruby red
– Nose: definitely fruity, with primary aromas of red berries, plums and cherries, accompanied by grassy hints.
– Palate: Medium-bodied, fresh and round, with light tannins.
– DOC Friuli Aquileia
– room temperature in winter, cellar temperature in summer
750 ML bottle of dark glass
– Tasty cheeses, ham and salami, snacks, pizza
– Grilled and fatty meats, roasted beef
– Fatty fish dishes (eel, cod, salmon, fish soup)
– Alcohol content: 12% by vol