Very elegant and sophisticated wine, with unique, hard-to-forget personality. The distinctive bouquet opens with elegant scents of white flowers, grapefruit, sage and anticipates a sophisticated, velvety body, with well balanced acidity levels. Alcoholic degree is solid but not excessive.
Our Sauvignon Blanc is mostly suited to accompany elaborated or spicy first courses and fish dishes, and matches well with old cheese selections.
– Sophisticated, elegant, of great finesse
– Color: straw yellow with pale green reflections
– Nose: complex and layered, starts with white flowers and gradually opens up to grapefruit, sage, mint and pepper
– Palate: medium body, dry, perfectly balanced, harmonious
– DOC Friuli Aquileia
– SQNPI certification
– 10 ° C
750 ML dark glass bottle
– Seasoned cheeses (parmesan)
– Spicy first courses, truffle, ethnic cuisine
– Seafood, shellfish, boiled fish
– Alcohol content: 13% by vol
– 91 points Luca Maroni